We offer in-home delivery and set-up. As professionals, we do our best to take every care possible when delivering your order into your home. After the delivery date has been arranged, our delivery staff will call and give an estimated time for delivery. Usually this includes a two to three hour window of time when you can expect your delivery.
We provide delivery service to over a 150 mile radius. Please contact a sales associate for delivery fees to your area.
Preparing for Delivery
- Please verify your delivery address and phone number for accuracy.
- Please make sure someone 18 years of age or older is at home to accept your delivery.
- Make sure the truck can get as close to your home as possible. Please have your driveway clear of any obstructions.
- During inclement weather, please have plastic or throw rugs available to protect your carpet and flooring. Due to liability, our delivery team cannot remove their shoes.
- Please restrain pets and make sure toys and other items are removed from areas where the delivery crew might walk.
Furniture may be picked up at our warehouse. Some furniture may require assembly and we are happy to assemble for you upon request; please see your salesperson for details. Please remember to inspect your furniture thoroughly before leaving our warehouse. We will assist in placing your merchandise in your vehicle, however, proper loading and securing of the product is your responsibility. Twine is available for you to secure your load, we also suggest you bring some protective padding.